What makes oil boil?
the letter 'b'
starch and moisture make hot oil boil
a "b" :)
yup, heat. The denser the oil, the higher the boiling point. Petrol boils at very low temperatures (lower than water). Pentane boils at the temperature London was yesterday. Bunker oil boils at much higher temperatures (and in low temperatures, it's so thick you can walk on it). Mixtures of oils (like crude oil) start boiling as soon as they get to the boiling point of the lightest fraction, and will be all boiled away once you get past the boiling point of the heaviest fraction. That's called the boiling range. You can do the same thing with alcohol and water. Whisky should start boiling at about 80C and will be all done once it's past 100C.
worldstiti is not quite right - if you put water in oil that's past 100C, it's the water that boils, not the oil. The boiling water just kicks oil in your face in spurts. Throwing other things in just nucleates the boiling.
Hmmm. Thinks. I fell for this one big time, didn't I?
can't get no better answer than afore mentioned oil add b brings it to boil
heat such as fire and the sun .
when the internal pressure of d oil equals to the atmospheric presure the oil starts to boil. Heat wil cause d breakdwn of molecules in oil causing it to giv off presure as d heat increases d movment of molecules increases.thereby gving off presure.which wil den reach the atmospheric presure.
I good old fridge mate !
steam and moisture
the letter b
when the motor does something wrong!
that nasty, nasty temper!
and yes, it's tried counseling.and anger management.but nothing seems to work!
altho. oil didn't boil til he added the letter B..
- Honorary bachelor's degrees: do you get graded?
- Does anybody know where the river Pihon was?
- What is the care standard for RIDDOR?
- can anyone please give me a case of where a woman was discriminated against due to pregnancy and won?
- What is the advantage for studying the marine engineering?
- does anyone know if it is possible to cry underwater?
- Advice for mature student on going to uni?
- respresentative sample?
- how to find the form to application in the British force?